Anyone here from Arizona??

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I lived in Phoenix for a year, but now I'm in back N.H. My dad lives in Prescott Valley.

Alx_Integra

New Integra
Up northeast by the paradise valleyish area lol....

But yeah its basically just me and one other dude on here from AZ that I know of :(
lol nice. i live like opposite side. i live on 59 and mcdowell.
do you guys hang out somewher or do anythgig?
ever go to Deer valley at the Armandos?

rockadilla

thats right.
Yeah I know dude I think as of now there's about 7 people registered from AZ but I'm the only one who is on a lot lol the team integra AZ scene is dead as well :(
Everyone in AZ is on AZHT :lame:

Whiteman51x

I live in az!
We az guys should all meet up sometime.
Im off scottsdale and the 101
i cant ever hardly find a meet to go to, and when i do its full of little civics and i feel akward pulling up in nice integra next to all these primered half assed swapped cars lol.
Seems like we all have white integras here also, funny coincidence, might have something to do with the rediculous heat?
i will never own another black car in az lol

im in school to be a mechanic right now, so if anyones bored or working on their car, id love to lend a helping hand (im not useless) lol. pm me if any of u guys wanna meet up

mkvl

lol nice. i live like opposite side. i live on 59 and mcdowell.
do you guys hang out somewher or do anythgig?
ever go to Deer valley at the Armandos?
same cross streetshere.yo whiteman51x.i could use some help sometime.wat school u go to.im interested in enrolling in one

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
hey yall i know its WAY out the way from now but me n the MILE HIGH INTEGRAS were gonnz go to the eibach meet next summer and since were gonna be rollin through ur state i thought we could stop by n meet or take some pix like a "MHI WAZ HERE" lol and possibly if any of u are goin to the eibach meet u would wanna roll with us but ya just thowin that out there .

Kinteg

Whoops
IM in airzona :D
im no were near phoenix at all
i live in the Flowing wells area of tucson actually lol

...i honestly bearly see anyone with an integra around here

rockadilla

thats right.
hey yall i know its WAY out the way from now but me n the MILE HIGH INTEGRAS were gonnz go to the eibach meet next summer and since were gonna be rollin through ur state i thought we could stop by n meet or take some pix like a "MHI WAZ HERE" lol and possibly if any of u are goin to the eibach meet u would wanna roll with us but ya just thowin that out there .
well if ur serious theres usually a 30-40 car caravan that cruises from phx to eibach every year so if u are u can meet with us and cruise there :thumbs up