Anyone Order Parts from OEM Acura Dealer Type Online Sites?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
trying to buy a couple of head bolts and gaskets from Acura, but didn't want to get charged full price at my local Honda / Acura dealer. anyone order from these oem acura parts site i see online like....

www.oemacuraparts.com
www.majestichonda.com
www.acuraoemparts.com
www.acuraautomotiveparts.org
blah blah blah

i just wanna see if you guys ever tried or recommend any of the sites just to be safe and the site isn't a fraud or scam or watever. thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i recommend www.acuraoemparts.com its delray acura in connecticut i believe. but their prices are pretty cheap. heres a tip though, go to www.estore.honda.com find your acura/honda dealer. most dealers sell parts online at least 5% off and you dont have to pay shipping just go pick it up.
the savings online looks pretty huge thats why i thought it would be better online than pick up. thanks for the local tip tho :thumbup:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Ive purchased, from oemacuraparts.com no conplaints here.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
jus received my items from oemacuraparts.com, SUPER FAST SHIPPING, low rates, and cheap shipping! i would totally recommend them :thumbup:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
^ Good to know.

I've heard from a bunch of HT peeps, that Sons Acura is supposed to be a great resource for OEM parts.

BoostedIntegraR

i got to my local acura dealership cause i know the part manager there, he hooked me up on a 2000 rear bumper for 150 (painted). when those things go for 400+ at a dealership.