Anyone play Assasins Creed

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Ok I have it for the 360 (awesome game BTW), well i beat it and was anyone else kinda like....dissapointed....i mean it takes you practically to the end of the game to figure out what the hell is actually going on....then it just ends...kinda leaves it in the air for a part 2......

Now if you've played the game you know that it is physically impossible to find all the flags in every city and all the templer guards as well....im thinkin maybe that has something to do with an alternate ending maybe???

Discuss.....cuz im contemplating goin back and re-playin it since its that awesome. :lol:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
great game....i recommend it.....but damn is it detailed with things to do outside of the obvious....killing main guys....I just hated how it just ended......made me sit there like WTF???

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
great game....i recommend it.....but damn is it detailed with things to do outside of the obvious....killing main guys....I just hated how it just ended......made me sit there like WTF???
i mean......the newest system i have is a gamecube.....but i love them mario games!

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
ahhh damn......smash bros was the best for that system.....well i think im gonna re-play this game and attempt to find everything.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I haven't played it yet, but have heard a lot of good reviews about it. Sounds like a fun game to play.

Prozon

Kris
Ressurectng a thread thats three years old.
Why?

Because I just beat the THIRD game and was REALLY EFFING DISAPPOINTED.
It's an amazing game series, the storyline is amazing, everything about the game is AMAZING, except the ending isn't all that great. The newest one had a lot of features that were really frickin cool, however.. ending /failed.

I almost wanted to cry lol. Now I have to wait til 2012 to see what happens next. -_-

Prozon

Kris
Yeah I thought there was going to be more to it. Turns out I suck at multiplayer.
I do like the new combat features, being able to jump around killing everyone in site. :D
It seemed a little too easy though..

I guess there was an update the same day it came out. I don't have Live, so I couldn't update the game. I think it's quite glitchy without that. I had to re-do a few missions because there was no way to win. Lame. -_-

Prozon

Kris
Yeah I thought there was going to be more to it. Turns out I suck at multiplayer.
I do like the new combat features, being able to jump around killing everyone in site. :D
It seemed a little too easy though..

I guess there was an update the same day it came out. I don't have Live, so I couldn't update the game. I think it's quite glitchy without that. I had to re-do a few missions because there was no way to win. Lame. -_-