Anyone up for a North Eastern PA Meet?

.Cortez

94' LS
I'm planning on holding a meet summer this year in North Eastern PA, Scranton area. We have a pretty large car culture here and I'd like to pull people from farther away and bring them here to see what we have here, and to just have more attendence. I have a idea for a nice place with a few large parking lots that I'm sure we won't fill, And if everyone brings something We'll be set!

Anyone interested? Besides Chris? haha

.Cortez

94' LS
Awesome, I was hoping you'd be there. So far its the crew from NEPA street racing's website, Not sure if your familer with us. We had a great meet last year and I'd like to expand with a few crews from around here. Shit if Chris comes up I think your in the middle of me and chris.

alyssafacex

no i haven't.
i guess i'm my own crew. :p
and you mean chris like chrischris? isnt that a really long drive for him!?
and yeah i would be in the middle haha.

.Cortez

94' LS
It is, but if the girlfriend comes, and he doesn't leave that night (gets a room somewhere, I'm sure he can find somewhere in the 1000 hotels around here cheap for 1 night) If he doesnt attend that won't change much, just that he won't be there haha. But I'd like to see what other CI members I can get here.....

.Cortez

94' LS
Yup Yup! Or if you guys all come up one day, then get a hotel up here, then drive back. So many possibilitys... ENDLESS! hahaha

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
are you close to philly? ive been dying to randomly drive up and get a cheese steak... could be a good oppurtunity ;)

.Cortez

94' LS
I'm about 3hr's north of Phily, You could always stop there on the way! We have some insane cheese stakes up here at a place called "Cosmo's" in Downtown Scranton.