Anyone who owns one of these please answer

awright3331

G1 TEG
I recently got a job to where I make 750 - 1000 dollars a week. i work for entrust energy as a door to door sales agent! i want to buy an Acura RSX preferably a 2002 or 2003. My question is this. Are they fast? Do they require any specific gas? And is the room in the back seat better compared to a g1 teg?

deeceetwofreak

They aren't slow cars, but it's not necessarily fast. Back seats aren't amazing, but they aren't too bad. Get the rsx type s, they're quicker than the standard rsx.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I recently got a job to where I make 750 - 1000 dollars a week. i work for entrust energy as a door to door sales agent! i want to buy an Acura RSX preferably a 2002 or 2003. My question is this. Are they fast? Do they require any specific gas? And is the room in the back seat better compared to a g1 teg?
The RSX are way faster than a gen1. They run on regular gas. Now if you want a RSX type s, it is faster than the regular RSX and requires premium gas.

awright3331

G1 TEG
Ill probably get a type s. a little more money out of pocket but if i get 6 sales a week, i get 900 dollars a week, 3600 dollars a month. 43,200 dollars a year. So i can deal with that :p Hopefully soon ill trade my g1 for an rsx

OLDSKOOLACURA

Rsx motor in another honda is fast, k series in the RSX..... Not so much.

That being said, they are nice cars to drive. Personally I wouldn't mind having one for a DD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I've heard that the transmissions in the RSXs suck. Something you may want to look into

Teggy64

Got vtec?
From what I hear its been a problem on 05-06 type s. I've heard the trans can pop out of gear without warning. Had a recall I believe