Anyone with Ground Controls? O rings

jackacc

I just picked up a set of Ground control sleeves to pair with my AGX's. They are supposed to come with 8 of each O ring as far as I know so you can use 2 on each shock. Well my set came with 6 of the fattest ones (the ones I need for my AGX's). I emailed the seller on ebay but have not heard back :roll: I thought about just using duct tape to make the spacer between the sleeve and the shock, but the O rings (held in place with some electrical tape) have worked excellent on the other 3 sleeves I have installed already.

I was hoping someone out there may have GC sleeves and did not need the fattest O rings and might be able to send them to me on my dime.

I appreciate any help!

K20aLLmOtoR03

NBP NJ cReW #1
check autozone they should have them. When i purchased a used set of ground controls from somone on the boards those were missing. So i went to autozone and they had some laying around. Check it out you might get lucky and they might have them.

jackacc

check autozone they should have them. When i purchased a used set of ground controls from somone on the boards those were missing. So i went to autozone and they had some laying around. Check it out you might get lucky and they might have them.
I guess I'll yank the shock and head down to the auto parts store tonight with that and the sleeve to see if I can find something close. I already installed the other 6 orings and they are on there tight (used tape to hold them put) so I don't feel like pulling them off. Hopefully I can find something, I want to get the car all back together already!

K20aLLmOtoR03

NBP NJ cReW #1
yea i only bought 4 because thats all they had so i used alot of electrical tape on my rears. I mean alot of electrical tape lol But it works fine they havent done any damage. Goodluck hope they have them.

jackacc

Yeah Advanced Auto Parts had a whole toolbox in the back with spare parts including tons of O rings, I grabbed a few and they worked great, thanks for the suggestion! Saved me from waiting a week to have them shipped in from GC! Now I just have to fine tune the ride height, align and I'm set.