^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Haters.... Some lil bitch in a 90's Ford Taurus sped past me tonight and his passenger yelled out "Fag!" Like dude your riding bitch in a fukken Ford Taurus! Switched lanes, dropped gear held it at 6k rpm.. then and gave the driver a nice dusting of bunrt oil and soot in his face when I floored it. :vtec: you lil bitches

Ryan659

Haters.... Some lil b**** in a 90's Ford Taurus sped past me tonight and his passenger yelled out "Fag!" Like dude your riding b**** in a fukken Ford Taurus! Switched lanes, dropped gear held it at 6k rpm.. then and gave the driver a nice dusting of bunrt oil and soot in his face when I floored it. :vtec: you lil b****es
Haha, and that's his pimp ride. His dd is a ford probe.

Just watched Fast 5. Not bad but kind of predictable at points.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Haters.... Some lil bitch in a 90's Ford Taurus sped past me tonight and his passenger yelled out "Fag!" Like dude your riding bitch in a fukken Ford Taurus! Switched lanes, dropped gear held it at 6k rpm.. then and gave the driver a nice dusting of bunrt oil and soot in his face when I floored it. :vtec: you lil bitches
Just ignore em dude. Jealous bitches ;)

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Does anyone live in the OC.. what are your thoughts on Inline Four? A friend and I drove up this Friday and they laid out plans for his DC4. HIS problem is... he has no job and no money for a build so it was a wasted trip haha just went along for the ride.