^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

rexpepper123

lol thata boy!. hmm i wonder how you do keep that crap from getting on there. i dont have that problem. i did on my civic but my car was black haha

tork_sd89

Baywatch
yea dude lol my homie that wants to sell his teg was like I'm never getting a white car! lol I thought it was oil because I have been burning some oil but I don't think it's more than what's normal. I cant spit out numbers like oh yea I burn a quart every blah blah blah miles like some guys can but I keep track of it every week and about every 2-3 weeks I may need to add some. I keep a 5qt jug of mobil one 10-30 on hand just in case lol I read somewhere on here that it may be low quality gas. But I usually fill up with Chevron. I don't know... i'll just deal with it lol

rexpepper123

yeah i burn about 1 quart of oil per every 3000miles. i notice the burn oil smell after down shifting and engine braking. thats not to bad tho. i like white white black an blue fav car colors by far the best choice. so ya gotta wash your car once a week or twice could be worse lol.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
yeah i burn about 1 quart of oil per every 3000miles. i notice the burn oil smell after down shifting and engine braking. thats not to bad tho. i like white white black an blue fav car colors by far the best choice. so ya gotta wash your car once a week or twice could be worse lol.
I think I burn more than that... maybe I need to drive "normal" more often lol I have lead foot syndrome... maybe you've heard of it? It's quite a challenge going through life with my condition. Walking up a flight of stairs is hell! But VTEC makes it all the more enjoyable! Thank you Honda engineers!

tork_sd89

Baywatch
lol thats prob not any time soon sadly but hopefully ill have boost in the coming summer tho.
Woot woot for boost!!! Hopefully I can get a bike this summer.. like a yamaha R-1 or a GSX-R. And WOW! It's a small ass World... My friends gf is trying to hook me up with one of her friends and it turns out we went to middle school together... she doesn't know it yet lol idk how imma bring that up without lookin like a weirdo.. oh yea gurl i kept lookin at ur pics on facebook then i realized i remembered yo face and i got my yearbook riiiight and I was like dayum gurl! We went to the same middle school lmao

rexpepper123

bikes can be found for cheap round this time of year best start looking! haha who that is weird! how would you bring that about. youd have to meet her an be like we went to school together didnt we? so ya dont seem like a stalker haha

tork_sd89

Baywatch
too bad I don't have the money right now >.< they closed down my pool for 3 months... stupid city of san diego and their budget cuts -___- I have enough saved to pay my bills and stuff during the closure but not for a bike :( lol

and yea dude that's a good way of bringing it up... thatnks. can't blow this! she's really cute! 1/2 black 1/2 white mixed with blue eyes :shock: pretty face... nice body :p haha

rexpepper123

aww yeah thats a bummer! could always steal one lol. aww nice dude i always liked them mixed girls. they got the hot black chick body features but with out all the attitude haha

tork_sd89

Baywatch
lmao let's go bike stealin! You bring the truck.. haha I laughed so hard when I read that. this might be bad because I'm black myself.. but I've never dated a black chick... most of the ones I run into are too ghetto! :lol: I don't like ghetto. Scares me. I was raised white. I swim and play water polo lol