^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

Nismor

So the code it was showing is foe the variable valve timing. So what Im thinking is that it might of gone dry since was so low on oil so now i took off thwarting light and i hoping it won't come back on. So what was thwarting lesson learned? I need to check my f***n oil!!!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
So the code it was showing is foe the variable valve timing. So what Im thinking is that it might of gone dry since was so low on oil so now i took off thwarting light and i hoping it won't come back on. So what was thwarting lesson learned? I need to check my f***n oil!!!
Always, always, always, always, always keep oil in your car. Lesson learned :D

phatintegra

Banned
After searching for months. I found a great deal on a 55" LG LED TV 1080P 120MHZ that I got approval by the wife to purchase it on Black Friday. I love early Black Friday ADs. I just hope I can get to the store on time. That is where part of my bonus money is going to.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Mornin Mitch! Pretty excited to get my muffler. Should sound a little better. My Greddy Evo2 sounded like shit, lol... Big can + all stuffing blown out = big LOUD fail.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Sup jake. And definitely. My n1 is gonna get me in trouble haha. Cops aren't pleasant on ricers around here.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Ya, I was to a point where I had to let off around all cops, and the resonating and buzzing at 3-4k was unbearable. My interior is currently stripped in the back while my friend fixes and paints it. I may dynamat the entire back to make it even quieter in the car.

treeafodo

Austin
I saw a veteran at work today. He was shopping with his wife. He was in uniform and almost no one even gave him any recognition. It's amazing how many people don't even thank someone for risking his life for our freedom, especially on Remembrance day. I walked over to him and thanked him for his service. His entire face lit up and he thanked me for taking time to appreciate his doing. He asked if I had a minute, I said yes. He ended up showing me pictures of him and his troop that he had in his wallet. He served in the Korean war for, I think he said 8 years. I had to do a carry out for him for the heavy things he couldn't lift. Then he showed me a box he had in his trunk. He had a helmet, a canteen and some other things in it. Him telling me the few stories he told me made my day. It was awesome!

Kyle

Dam tree that's a good story. Mitch and I didn't see any veterans tonight. But we want some Taco Bell lol