^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
No rattle. Did you use flex springs on the cat? You may need a flex welded in
Maybe, my girl is getting an exhaust for me i just won't run the cat.

The header is fine, i tightened those suckers up a little more and it doesn't sound like anything is escaping now

Last edited:

Cyclestump

1989 won't start ...

Turns over, but won't start. Yes there's gas. (Mechanic having difficulty diagnosing the issue). they've replaced distributor,coil, plugs/wires. Distributor & coil had some gnarly corroded issues. My daughter's car (Stanley), it only has about 110k miles, yet brand new condition.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

jbrown97ls

So today while I was driving, I noticed my right front had a weird knocking noise. I pulled over and believe it or not, I lost two of my ball joint bolts on the camber kit and the other two were completely useless since they only had one thread a piece. My whole right front was unattached to my UCA... Luckily I felt it and pulled over. After having my dad bring the 4 way, jack and allens, I went to the local ace hardware and got some replacement bolts. From now on im checking/tightening my suspension bolts with every oil change.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
So today while I was driving, I noticed my right front had a weird knocking noise. I pulled over and believe it or not, I lost two of my ball joint bolts on the camber kit and the other two were completely useless since they only had one thread a piece. My whole right front was unattached to my UCA... Luckily I felt it and pulled over. After having my dad bring the 4 way, jack and allens, I went to the local ace hardware and got some replacement bolts. From now on im checking/tightening my suspension bolts with every oil change.
Shit man. Hope I don't have that problem with my skunk2s.

jbrown97ls

I went out today and got some longer grade 8 bolts, lock washers, nuts, and some medium strength lock tight. I should be fine. When I got an alignment the didn't put any lock tight on so they must have vibrated out. I put the bolts on the other side of the ball joint for extra security.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
We usually have car meets every Wednesday night, but tonight's was in memory of my Friend Johnny Kordylas. He was killed this past weekend when he lost control of his 1990 DA and struck a tree. Please guys don't drive drunk and don't let friends drive drunk. If you're hosting a party and you see someone drunk trying to leave TAKE THEIR KEYS! This didn't have to happen. What tears me apart the most is he was very close to my house. If I had know I would've given him a ride home. I wish I got to hang out with him more. He was a great kid. Always had a smile on his face, cracking jokes, and working on his car. He will be dearly missed. It was great to see so many people show up tonight. We filled an entire strip mall parking lot! I got really pissed off at people who showed up that didn't even know him just to show off their ricer ass s*** and burnout and race just dumb s***! Have some f***ing respect! Sad part is it was all the Hondas doing the dumb ass shit! EG's / EJ's and Integras. We all had the car meet as usual, had a moment of silence for him and caravaned to the crash site. The local police departments showed up to direct traffic and actually shut down one lane of traffic because there was no more room to stand on the sidewalk. I know he's up there watching us. R.I.P. bro. This isn't good bye we'll meet again.

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/16966443/18-year-old-who-fatally-crashed-car-into-tree-idd

willie lopez

I he that problem on my skunk2 pro series camber kit..the bolts to my adjustment came lose and now the pitch on my tire is killer..(note to self..get lock tight)

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
We usually have car meets every Wednesday night, but tonight's was in memory of my Friend Johnny Kordylas. He was killed this past weekend when he lost control of his 1990 DA and struck a tree. Please guys don't drive drunk and don't let friends drive drunk. If you're hosting a party and you see someone drunk trying to leave TAKE THEIR KEYS! This didn't have to happen. What tears me apart the most is he was very close to my house. If I had know I would've given him a ride home. I wish I got to hang out with him more. He was a great kid. Always had a smile on his face, cracking jokes, and working on his car. He will be dearly missed. It was great to see so many people show up tonight. We filled an entire strip mall parking lot! I got really pissed off at people who showed up that didn't even know him just to show off their ricer ass s*** and burnout and race just dumb s***! Have some f***ing respect! Sad part is it was all the Hondas doing the dumb ass s***! EG's / EJ's and Integras. We all had the car meet as usual, had a moment of silence for him and caravaned to the crash site. The local police departments showed up to direct traffic and actually shut down one lane of traffic because there was no more room to stand on the sidewalk. I know he's up there watching us. R.I.P. bro. This isn't good bye we'll meet again.
Sorry to here that Tork :(

beaglebookart

Okay, so, I love my integra (98 ls stock) and I do plan on dropping a fully built (by myself) b18c1 with a full turbo kit into it. However, my question is "Is it considered "ricing" if you have the engine to back up the way your car looks. My paint is fading (milano red) and I really would like a very light body kit, nothing extreme, just something comprable to stock with you know some cooler features and then having the car painted candy apple red. I am reapholstering the entire interior myself, and basically making the car my own, While I am a fan of the "fast and the Furious" series, I don't plan on being completely stupid with my car, I just want to make something that reflects my personality, my interests, and has the motor to back it all up. What do you guys think?