^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
damn cheap gsr blades :(

and i dont want it to rain...once it starts raining here..it doesnt stop...that means i cant work on my car..

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Id only ever buy a replica if i could test fit it and it was perfect but i doubt i would even pay $90 for one of those as you can find them for as low as $100 in the reasonable range not counting those that find awesome deals. Like ive said already, you can pay a little more than $90, say up to $150 and it would be more worth it. Replica wings, even with good fit, can warp over time. $50-70 maybe and it would be temporary while i continue my search. And still require a perfect fit. Truth be told i almost had a cheap or faux carbon wing at $100 but it didnt fit. I only would have bought it if it fit perfectly.

I just caught the tiny vtec sticker on the car
haha he called your vtec tiny

Only kids need to fit in.

R13

The other asshole
If you come up on any good oem wings let me know, It's officially delayed until I found oem.

TheSkygun

I know I have seen a few on Craigslist, since I'm taking a break from studying ill take a look. I want those blades but don't at the same time.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Have you been looking on hondatech? nwp? Those are two popular classifieds/marketplace and like i mentioned previously sometimes the sponsor vendors there get jdm shipment crates.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Someone reported me in the VIp thread last night

OGstackadolla is being a big meanie headed jerk in the n00b chat thread and I think he hurt some people's feelers - something needs to be done about that duchebag... He thinks that just because he's butt-buddies with a mod that he can treat people like that? What a joke, that guy should be burned at the stake and rolled down a hill with herpes and thorn bushes everywhere. I think he even asked one long term member to self harm at one point with an emoticon. If he would have said that to Cole, he would probably be crying in the corner of his bathtub, cutting out his fingernails and whistling a grim tune.
REVOLT, AMERICA!!