^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
i just turn all my fb notifications off, got sick of all the emails.

On another note...I have new cams coming ;)

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Not used? :p
Brand spankin new, never installed Blox Stage 2's. Shipped for $250 :p Guys been tryin to sell for a while and needed to pay bills. This guy I talked to on the phone and already have a tracking number :)

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I'm getting another chip ($50) with a base map for my setup from phearable.net until I can get it tuned on the dyno. Closest dyno to me is 3 hrs :-/ and I need to talk to them to find out what they use to tune. The phearable chip should get me by for now, but I'm going to get a wideband so I can keep an eye on things in the meantime.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I think it varies a lot by shop, and if you are street or dyno tuning, but I think around 3-400? Someone else can probably chip in with a better answer, I'm still a newb, lol...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm getting another chip ($50) with a base map for my setup from phearable.net until I can get it tuned on the dyno. Closest dyno to me is 3 hrs :-/ and I need to talk to them to find out what they use to tune. The phearable chip should get me by for now, but I'm going to get a wideband so I can keep an eye on things in the meantime.
Idk a lot about mapping, but I know there are some variables and it usually a good idea to get a genuine tune on your specific car. Elevation, mileage, engine health, how the car was broken in, and other shit can play a factor, I would assume. But what do I know, lol

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Idk a lot about mapping, but I know there are some variables and it usually a good idea to get a genuine tune on your specific car. Elevation, mileage, engine health, how the car was broken in, and other shit can play a factor, I would assume. But what do I know, lol
You are absolutely right, I'm just hoping for a basemap that will be safe for my setup until I finish my build and can get it tuned properly. Still need to get a 4-1 header and then install S300. But this is getting way too technical for this thread ;) You guys should post in my build thread, haha. Usually its just people telling me they love the color, 8urcivic commenting, or me talking to myself :)

eiznekeM

Yeah, I was about to say, holy hell, I know nothing about what was going on. How teh coast this morning? And Minny?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hahaha, this is how we do it, man. Chat's not allowed in th Tech Section, but Tech is allowed in the Chat Section ;)

We're doing nicely, weather has been a bit windy, but not too hot, which is nice this time of year.
How's everybody doing?

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Hahaha, this is how we do it, man. Chat's not allowed in th Tech Section, but Tech is allowed in the Chat Section ;)

We're doing nicely, weather has been a bit windy, but not too hot, which is nice this time of year.
How's everybody doing?
Sweet, that makes chat even better, lol...

Weather is beautiful here, mid 70*s and partly cloudy.

Hope the nice weather in Cali holds out, I'm booking tickets to Sac shortly :) Looking forward to driving around looking at the vineyards (if I get any time off...)

eiznekeM

How's everybody doing?
I see what you did there. Good stuff man, I'm jealous.

Sweet, that makes chat even better, lol...

Weather is beautiful here, mid 70*s and partly cloudy.

Hope the nice weather in Cali holds out, I'm booking tickets to Sac shortly :) Looking forward to driving around looking at the vineyards (if I get any time off...)
Nice weather aswell. Just a vacay or what?