^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
it's a very expensive hobby! his camera and stuff for it are probably worth more than my car alone. lol

MrGurley

************5-0
haha yea my camera was a pretty penny and the lens i want is 650 bucks, but once i learn how to use it im sure it will be worth it!!!

G3GirL

our Home Owners Association nazis really have nothing better to do. i just got a notice for an oil stain on the driveway.

"Please get rid of it."

YOU try to get rid of it, HOA!! i've tried and i'd like to see you try! it's in there good. heh

TegyDriverYaDig

i drive YA DIGGG
our Home Owners Association nazis really have nothing better to do. i just got a notice for an oil stain on the driveway.

"Please get rid of it."

YOU try to get rid of it, HOA!! i've tried and i'd like to see you try! it's in there good. heh
haha

Just as bad as the city who drives around my area and goes into my neighbors backyard to tell them its not cool lol

G3GirL

haha jerks. we're not allowed to have anything go up past the fence where other people could see. even patio covers. really gay. you have to get it approved and even then, it needs to match the color of the house.

these guys really need to find something better to do. there are people who leave their christmas decorations up for six months out of the year, but they worry about my oil stain. it's seriously one stain. get over it!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
haha i live in charleston sc, it was upper 70's last week so i hit the beach
It was really nice all last week here. I wanted to go to the beach, but we really don't have one anymore :??:
damn im on mycanikon.com and these guys are making me look like i have no idea how to take a picture... i guess i need to get off my ass and read the damn manual for my D90...dammit
Or you could just ship it to me :p
yeah everyone i know who lives in a HOA are hate it
I love mine. It makes the neighborhood look nice and prevents people from trashing it and making it look like crap. They'll fine you if you leave your xmas lights up in February.

G3GirL

^ they need to fine the people a block down from me. it's christmas half the year at their place. plus their window coverings are a ton of different colors, including red. that's a no-no in the guidelines. it's been two years and they're still up.

i actually liked my old HOA, then i moved over to this side and absolutely can't stand them. noise complaints start at 9PM here, and that's on the weekend. i'm pretty sure it's 10PM everywhere else. they don't do anything about the parking situation all over the streets and blocking your view, etc. there has been a good number of accidents around the corner from people parking alongside the street. still they have time to give me a notice for one small stain. i'm glad i'm moving.