^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

built_ls

guys what the best suspension set up. i need to lower control arms outer tie rods camber kit , etc.... i need all of that. any suggestions

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
What have you done already? I'll hook you up. Bwr or blox lca. Do you have coilovers or struts if anything? Best setup is subject to the cars purpose.

built_ls

What have you done already? I'll hook you up. Bwr or blox lca. Do you have coilovers or struts if anything? Best setup is subject to the cars purpose.
yea i need a hook up. Just a daily driver. i have skunk2 lowering springs and eibach sturts (i'm willing to get new struts, maybe skunk 2's. but thats all i have now.Thats all i have. the springs are not installed yet. i wanted to just do ever thing at once.

I need lower control arms, subframe brace, tie rods, camber kit. etc.

anybody has suggestions

Kyle

yea i need a hook up. Just a daily driver. i have skunk2 lowering springs and eibach sturts (i'm willing to get new struts, maybe skunk 2's. but thats all i have now.Thats all i have. the springs are not installed yet. i wanted to just do ever thing at once.

I need lower control arms, subframe brace, tie rods, camber kit. etc.

anybody has suggestions
Well don't BLOX bushings have a tendency to take a crap after a few months? Maybe some Skunk2? They seem to have really good reviews. And do you think your struts are blown? Eibach makes some good products, why not just keep your current suspension set up? Or get some sleeves GC/Skunk2. Skunk2 camber kit I've heard. Mitch has all the connections.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Blox lcas are fine but bushings are not the best. A lot of guys run the blox with other bushings. keep
Your current setup is fine. Springs and shocks. We carry all the brands, pm me what you want. Asr makes great braces

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Some mother f***ers that live down the street from me that did this retarded truck conversion to their 240, and then today they give ME a thumbs down when I'm just sitting at a red light. Oh yeah because primered white with no back window whatsoever is so much f***ing better than my car that actually has paint on it, dipships.

da9 b20 beast

i think its so fucken stupid when people do this shit...its a small car it wasnt meant to be a fucken truck if you want one just buy a dam truck quit ruining perfectly good cars -____- beat u it was some fucken beaner huh

XjoEnX

Dropping in to tell every happy new year! Please be careful tonight if you're out and about. And cheers!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
i think its so f***en stupid when people do this s***...its a small car it wasnt meant to be a f***en truck if you want one just buy a dam truck quit ruining perfectly good cars -____- beat u it was some f***en beaner huh
nope, some stupid white kids. I know I got stickers, but I just kept it clean to a roll call on the back. These mofos got some huge ass ones on the front. Irony