^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I thought this was funny, found it while looking through Washington's CL before I go over there. (Some one still trying to sell CDM front and back seats still since at least November)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/3032379278.html

real rota jmags look good on hondas - $400 (gig harbor/port orchard/tacoma/bremerton)
these r 15 inch rota j mags no drag immatation wheels they r in good shape maybe trade for other wheels what u got 2 of these need tires they hold air but getting low on tred

They're real, not drag knock offs lmfao

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
Damnit, what a shitty day it's been. I was up late last night joking with an old friend from out of state who's working on a Turbo Civic build, we had a joke about all the 'crews' that pop up at test and tunes and track days and we make a joke crew and I draw him a sticker as a joke, it's like 2 AM, we laugh harder than we should at the thing, we call it a night and I go to sleep.

The next day I'm talking to a different friend on the phone that owns an old AE86 hatch. We both know the Civic guy, so I was telling him the story, he doesn't understand, I was like "man! you're killing me that you don't get it." so I try to explain it, he explodes says he doesn't give a shit, hangs up on me, and just has a reaction that is totally disproportionate to the situation...

Now I'm in the awkward position of feeling like I need to apologize for no fucking reason... and also that I don't really care to be associated with someone that is going to fly off the handle like that or can't just take a joke... so now I'm at an impasse...

oh yeah... Integra.

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
I like your girlfriend's sister's friend's cousin's aunt's best friend's brother's girlfriend's puppy. It's cute.

Also I concur with your prior comment that was in response to my comment.