^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

nimf235

Well... for those of u who care... Im sad :( earlier I was on the freeway and out of nowhere I start overheating. .. so I pulled over and mobbed it up the nearest offram to get some water... mobbed it back put some water in.. and about 10 mins later as I'm headed back to return the water thing I borrowed from Walgreens .... I start to overheat again. Wtf yo. That's when I realized the fans had stopped working... so now I gotta figure that out before noon tomorrow when I go to work... what do u guys suggest I check? Never dealt with this problem before so irk what to look for

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Do the girls all return around the same time? Is it a seasonal thing? lol Like animal migration...

Check to see if your leaking any fluid (coolant/water). If you have a fast leak that would explain the overheat after adding water. Could be a problem with the thermostat. Theres ways to check, id google it cus i dont know it off the top of my head. The fan not working would cause overheating noticeable during the times when you stop or slow down like in city traffic or bad fwy traffic. While traveling at speed with air flow going through the radiator, you wont notice overheating because the air is flowing.

Night all! Gotta sleep early, try to meet up with everyone at the first ever Club Integra time attack series at buttonwillow! Wooo! Gonna be fun, about 9 members in attendance, some of us just spectating but we'll all be chillin. :thumbs up :beer:

R13

The other asshole
Before I go lights out for the night I thought I would drop in real quick And say Thanks For the Support over the last few days
Not trying to get all warm and fuzzy and Shit but it's nice to know you guys got my back

TheSkygun

Well... for those of u who care... Im sad :( earlier I was on the freeway and out of nowhere I start overheating. .. so I pulled over and mobbed it up the nearest offram to get some water... mobbed it back put some water in.. and about 10 mins later as I'm headed back to return the water thing I borrowed from Walgreens .... I start to overheat again. Wtf yo. That's when I realized the fans had stopped working... so now I gotta figure that out before noon tomorrow when I go to work... what do u guys suggest I check? Never dealt with this problem before so irk what to look for
If your fans aren't working I'd check the fuse, blown that fuse before so that's why I'd suggest looking

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Before I go lights out for the night I thought I would drop in real quick And say Thanks For the Support over the last few days
Not trying to get all warm and fuzzy and s*** but it's nice to know you guys got my back
awwwwww...warm and fuzziessss :D

supersilko

Wish I could go to the meet but don't trust my integra enough to drive more than 30 miles too many issues

sent from my phone using tapahoe 2