^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

R13

The other asshole
As a few people i've met from out of state say "It's the armpit of the country"

RIP

Last edited:

Ryan659

It's not that bad. My bro lived there for a few years and I hung out there for awhile. Mississippi is worse.

TheSkygun

Got an email back from a seller on Ebay. Simple question on if a switch that came with the fog lights was theone that takes the place of one of the plugs by the e brake. Reply was that they can not give installation or modification advise since they are not technicians, or something like that. To bad for me a simple question about a switch is such a challenging question

Kyle

I'm planning on trading for an RM-Z 450 by next spring

That year and a few other years of the CRF had something wrong with the clutches design and it causes it to fail often, but I bought it cause I got a good deal so she does good for the time being

I'm looking into finding a better job and once I do that I plan on getting an AMA membership and then I'm going to start seriously riding & racing every chance I get
I'm kinda leaning towards a 350. Perfect mix between a lightweight 250 but with more power. But you can't beat the power of a 450; they are just kickass. I've had 3 hondas and loved everyone of them expect my 250; my XR100 and CRF230 were excellent bikes that were very reliable and could take a beating. My X has too much of a motorcross set up which is useless for me when I'm riding in the woods. Some of the things on the Honda just make me scratch my head and make me ask "why"? So it's kinda been a turn off and I don't think I'll buy another Honda again. The KTMs are just too good I feel like.