^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

R13

The other asshole
94RS, I just have the bumper with fogs and corner light brackets, Corner lights are $20 on ebay and $80-$100ish for oem headlights, Black housings are easy, Just put the lights in the oven at 350 degrees for like 5 minutes and use a butter knife to work the lense loose then paint the shrouds and put it back together, Bake at 350 for 4 minutes then press then lense on a little better let it cool then done.

OneFastGSR

Anyone know the process of buying a car in canada to bring to us? I know there's car dealers in canada that sell japanese cars that already went through the japan importing process with papers bla bla bla and are registered and titled in canada. So how do you get one that's already titled in canada into the us? I was reading a bunch of reviews of different canada import companies and alot of people had imported cars from jdm connection with good feedback. People from supra forums etc. You can google lol http://jdmconnection.ca/

94RS

No fucks given.
Found a big ass puddle in the trunk, and the taillight looks darker than the other one. I'm guessing the seal/gasket?

Right when hurricane season starts.... :smackself: