^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

treeafodo

Austin
I hit a cat in my civic. Haha it ran in front of me one night coming home from my girlfriend's house. My bumper got pushed in, broke the bulb in my fog light, ripped my fender liner out of the car and blew 2 speakers.

osiris19

I hit a cat in my civic. Haha it ran in front of me one night coming home from my girlfriend's house. My bumper got pushed in, broke the bulb in my fog light, ripped my fender liner out of the car and blew 2 speakers.
How the heck did you blow 2 speakers running over a cat?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

osiris19

Lmao I'm just not seeing how that's possible lol. Anyways, got the trans out and just have to get the pressure plate and clutch off then tomorrow I can out the new one in.

Sent from my Nexus 7

94RS

No fucks given.
So the bass dropped so hard that it broke a bunch of shit and killed a cat?

treeafodo

Austin
Lmao I'm just not seeing how that's possible lol. Anyways, got the trans out and just have to get the pressure plate and clutch off then tomorrow I can out the new one in.

Sent from my Nexus 7
It is. Trust me haha

So the bass dropped so hard that it broke a bunch of shit and killed a cat?
Sure :lol: I went back to grab my fender liner the next day and the cat was mangled.

Ganyon

Bahaha speaking of bass dropping, on the way home last night I blew the fuse for my radio as soon as the bass dropped.

jbrown97ls

Would any fellow DB owners want to buy my sub set up? Custom fiberglass box that fits behind the right wheel well with a 12" Cvr and an 800watt amp. Only problem is that shipping would be pretty costly.

Ganyon

Guys, I have a quick question. Can I use the bolt that goes through the subfram and lca on the bottom of the shock?