^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

mirrorimg

Patrick joined the military, I think he had gone off to bootcamp. Some of us met him months ago at a meet.

If it's not military, he was working on website development for some company, ammunition depot or something.

He hasn't been on in a long time.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
what happened to acclude or however ya spell it?
he got into a fight with the mods because they wouldnt make him one or something like that... AND hes in the military so probably busy
Patrick joined the military, I think he had gone off to bootcamp. Some of us met him months ago at a meet.

If it's not military, he was working on website development for some company, ammunition depot or something.

He hasn't been on in a long time.
he stops by every once in a while... but he never posts... i see him online

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
what do you mean theyll post if im on!

oh and im on :) jason, i got a quote from this guy who specifically fixes jmu student's laptops and he ordered my part and hell fix it for $221 so it's not too bad, but still sucks :/ oh and i realized, i did step on it when i was drunk and ran and flipped into my bed, so it's a similar experience to yours, except i wasnt throwing a girl into bed to have sex :p hahaha

mirrorimg

Lol. I always would slide it under my bed when I was done with it. After that night I always put it on my desk for fear of it happening again.

Moral of the story, dont leave yout laptop on the floor!

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^haha i know from now on, it's going on my desk. the big crack got bigger so now i really cant see anything im typing to you right now lol.

so how's everyone's day? im in a good ass mood today :) :)

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Ok quick question, I bought a mad tyte stage 5 clutch and I wanna know if it'll work with my JDM B16A in my EG hatch. Thanx d00ds.

Anyway, DST is really fucking with me. :/