^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

alyssafacex

Adel! focus!

hmm just got home from work.
this lady was walking in the parking garage and she was texting on her phone so i started my car up and it scared the shit out of her hahahahha. old people<333

integraGSRkid

integraGSRkid
Wherever you live, you are going to be vulnerable to that one asshat who will steal your car or something in it. I thought I was safe in my nice neighborhood, and yet someone has tried stealing my catalytic convertor (or what they though it was, actually a cat-delete HAHA) and they've broken my windsheild and stolen a radar detector and iPod. It's like my teg is a target now....
i know how you feel.... my teg has been throug alot!

speedin

The Transporter
Thats what sucks so bad about the Honda/Acura scene, theft is insanely high. Even with multiple kill switches and alarms they can still take it if they really want it. Hell you could bag it and frame drop it, but they can still bash in a window and take everything inside. But its the Honda/Acura's that get that initial attention, because alot of cars have radar detectors and Ipod's in them, but thats not what they initially go to look at. Usually its the car that draws them in.