^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

bmac2134

uhm yah.. so i just set up an account here today. and ive got no clue how to strt a thread. it would be prety awesome if someone could help me out

Dream_On_91

It doesn't matter how long you live, as long as you do something good with the time that you have now.*So stop thinking about what you could've done with all the years you have had lived already, and start thinking about what you should be doing with the time you do have now. :)
you just changed me life, lol thats deep

diZmO-23

yo new to the site, having some engine trouble. i got smoke coming out of the top of my radiater, my exhaust manifold, and my engine barly idles aroun 100 200 rpm but dosent die. i think it might be a blown head gasket and a bad tps sensor. i would like to know b4 i blow money on it and it not fix the problem

sumfilipinodude

yo new to the site, having some engine trouble. i got smoke coming out of the top of my radiater, my exhaust manifold, and my engine barly idles aroun 100 200 rpm but dosent die. i think it might be a blown head gasket and a bad tps sensor. i would like to know b4 i blow money on it and it not fix the problem

Try posting in the correct section, you'll probably yield better results. Lol

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
In honor of the 44th President of the United States , Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: " Barocky Road ."

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, it's taken away and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.