^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I got to work on this yesterday...and then flog the $hit out of it to "test" my work :drive:

Also, DSGB, I changed my avatar just for you. Didn't want ya gettin all freaked out and stuff :)

Last edited:

Boxy

Lol...I was reassuring Boxy there would be no drama. He seemed concerned ;)
I actually was. Drama on forums = useless. I come to this forum to get help, and occasionally chat on this thread haha. If I wanted drama I'd go to one of many gaming forums :p

I'm getting bored of my avatar, may be time to change it
Go avatarless like me!

You f***ers with your crazy systems - Fahrenheit - ftw
Psh it I'd respect the Farenheit system more if Americans decided to learn imperial to metric conversions. The hardest unit/topic for kids in my Chem class was SI Units, I literally facedesked.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I actually was. Drama on forums = useless. I come to this forum to get help, and occasionally chat on this thread haha. If I wanted drama I'd go to one of many gaming forums :p

Go avatarless like me!

Psh it I'd respect the Farenheit system more if Americans decided to learn imperial to metric conversions. The hardest unit/topic for kids in my Chem class was SI Units, I literally facedesked.

READ THIS SHIT ^^^^ :rolf:

Boxy

READ THIS s*** ^^^^ :rolf:
:laugh: Funny as hell haha that made my night. Sad part is, that last paragraph is true. My dad's a plastics engineer (he does works with hotrunners and injection molding) and I remember him telling me how he has to make different versions of diagrams for his designs, one in inches for the "idiots" in the workshop at his office to make a prototype and then another in metric units for the customers (all across the world) that will actually use it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I wish I was more familiar with the metric system.

On another note, I'm glad to see this thread finally took off. I remember yelling at a couple people to use the fucking thing

Boxy

I wish I was more familiar with the metric system.

On another note, I'm glad to see this thread finally took off. I remember yelling at a couple people to use the f***ing thing
I'll teach you... some day haha. It's not too hard to get down. Some quick conversions: 1 inch = 2.54cm = 25.4mm | 1mile = 1.6km | Farenheit = Celcius x 2 + 32 | Celcius = (Farenheit - 32)/2 | 1 gallon = 3.79L

And just remember, metric is all on a scale of powers of 10. Anything without a prefix like grams or metres = 10^0. Anything higher or lower the exponent changes. Few quick ones: centimetres = 10^-2 millimetres = 10^-3 kilometres = 10^3. That's really all you'll see :p

Lol the only reason I started using the thread is after I read your self quote in the siggy about n00bs who don't have a sense of community hahahah

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'll teach you... some day haha. It's not too hard to get down. Some quick conversions: 1 inch = 2.54cm = 25.4mm | 1mile = 1.6km | Farenheit = Celcius x 2 + 32 | Celcius = (Farenheit - 32)/2 | 1 gallon = 3.79L

And just remember, metric is all on a scale of powers of 10. Anything without a prefix like grams or metres = 10^0. Anything higher or lower the exponent changes. Few quick ones: centimetres = 10^-2 millimetres = 10^-3 kilometres = 10^3. That's really all you'll see :p

Lol the only reason I started using the thread is after I read your self quote in the siggy about n00bs who don't have a sense of community hahahah
First, I barely even read what you explained :lol:
Second, I'm glad my quote made a difference. Trinh would literally talk to herself sometimes, it was sad :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It was the truth though; I see high post counts and Idk who the fuck they were, lol.

2,000 posts, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!1!two

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Ya...I just started posting here so I can eventually post in the vip lounge. It'll take forever otherwise, haha...and yes, ur post led me here :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk