^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
just got back from the dentist. the left side of my mouth and face is numb. lol i look like i just had a stroke. not to mention, when i'm smiling, i don't know if my whole face is smiling or just half of it. sureeeeee hope this wears off...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
just got back from the dentist. the left side of my mouth and face is numb. lol i look like i just had a stroke. not to mention, when i'm smiling, i don't know if my whole face is smiling or just half of it. sureeeeee hope this wears off...
:lol:
this chat thread goes too fast for me to keep up without doing some serious reading. i already skip whole pages in the VIP chat thread
I have to do that. Sometimes I get so behind that I don't even log in; seems like too much work to catch up. Or I'll click my last post in the thread and read a page or two after. Seems like this thread died a lil bit since I was off
What up, dude. What you got going on tonight? We're partying if you're just planning on wanking alone all night

eiznekeM

Totes bought a valve cover off this guy. Check out the link peeps > http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-other-parts-accessories-1992-ACURA-INTEGRA-WITH-JDM-DOHC-B16A-VTEC-MOTOR-W0QQAdIdZ291757024

I was chatting to him for a few awkward minutes while he toked up, he had plans for a massive ass turbo and was wanting to push 900 whp. The whole time I was thinking "Yup, just keep smoking that stuff and you'll get there sooner or later." ps. I'm not against the use of marijuana, it was just awkward at the time. Edit: Although, just for clarification, I don't do so myself. I would consider myself a teetotaler.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Totes bought a valve cover off this guy. Check out the link peeps > http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-other-parts-accessories-1992-ACURA-INTEGRA-WITH-JDM-DOHC-B16A-VTEC-MOTOR-W0QQAdIdZ291757024

I was chatting to him for a few awkward minutes while he toked up, he had plans for a massive ass turbo and was wanting to push 900 whp. The whole time I was thinking "Yup, just keep smoking that stuff and you'll get there sooner or later." ps. I'm not against the use of marijuana, it was just awkward at the time. Edit: Although, just for clarification, I don't do so myself. I would consider myself a teetotaler.
Looks like shit
2001 ITR

Does this look legit to you guys? I've asked for some more photos, some of the block stamp and VIN, and for some more background on the car.
Looks ok, but it looks like it's had some track time

eiznekeM

Looks like s***

Looks ok, but it looks like it's had some track time
Dude, you should have seen it in person, so much fucking rice. The trunk cover (the flippy deal) had 4 or 6 6x9 speakers in it and it had 2 14" subs in a custom box that took up the whole trunk. Fack.

Not that I'm doubting you, but how does it look so? I'm in serious want of an upgrade, and it's the only R in the area. And I'm sick of gettting fucked over with private deals, so I'm researching the FUCK out of cars.

Boxy

It's much simpler in my opnion.

This^ In engineering, it's much easier to use the metric system for the simple reason it is more precise, with the use of milimeters.

Nice breakdown. Haha.
Well thanks! Yeah metric allows for way more precise measurements, and in any field that uses something beyond the size of your average bolt, they generally use metric.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
oh man. i just discovered the On Demand feature on my remote. it's like DVR, without having to actually remember to record shows! lol awesomeness.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i also found out that i don't have to get up to check the phone when it rings if i'm watching TV. neat feature for disabled people or the elderly, but makes me feel like a bum. heh