^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
have you had your court yet?
Not yet, its Aug. 3rd. I just got a letter of intent to suspend, though...and talked to a lawyer. Since it happened in another state it makes it a little more complicated :-/ I'm going to plead guilty, but I just wanted an idea of what to expect.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I know you can't go to Canada if you're a convicted felon. I don't think you can with a DUI either since I believe that is a felony in Canada. Who cares though, why would you want to go to Canadia anyway :lol:
What he said, except I like canada :) but I really don't know for sure on any of it.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Rockstars are bad...starbucks doubleshots are where its at :)

2nd round of training done, one more 3 hr. session saying the exact same thing to a new batch of victims who are not listening anyway and I get to head back to the hotel...I can do this!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
this girl is seriously walking around the shop barefooted like her feet don't stink and sitting behind the front desk when my techs need to use the computer every now and then...

rude much? lol she may know my brother from bringing her car here before, but she doesn't know me. she has her shit everywhere like it's her fricking home, too. lol seriously. don't be dirty.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
this girl is seriously walking around the shop barefooted like her feet don't stink and sitting behind the front desk when my techs need to use the computer every now and then...

rude much? lol she may know my brother from bringing her car here before, but she doesn't know me. she has her shit everywhere like it's her fricking home, too. lol seriously. don't be dirty.
I think you should punch her in the face.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
haha that's something i would say. i like you, jake #2. i like you a lot. lol my kind of humor.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Alright...back to training...sigh...

And btw Trinh #1, I like you too, you have a sense of humor, you're running a shop, and you like bimmers :) AND, you talk to noobs!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Not yet, its Aug. 3rd. I just got a letter of intent to suspend, though...and talked to a lawyer. Since it happened in another state it makes it a little more complicated :-/ I'm going to plead guilty, but I just wanted an idea of what to expect.
you might want to hit a couple of meetings and have someone sign off that you were there, it would look good for your case.

rude much? lol she may know my brother from bringing her car here before, but she doesn't know me. she has her s*** everywhere like it's her fricking home, too. lol seriously. don't be dirty.
i hate that, the boss will let customers sit at my desk and use my compouter :(

eiznekeM

What he said, except I like canada :) but I really don't know for sure on any of it.
Thank you sir.

Rockstars are bad...starbucks doubleshots are where its at :)

2nd round of training done, one more 3 hr. session saying the exact same thing to a new batch of victims who are not listening anyway and I get to head back to the hotel...I can do this!
Coffee is gross, cold or hot.

rude much? lol she may know my brother from bringing her car here before, but she doesn't know me. she has her s*** everywhere like it's her fricking home, too. lol seriously. don't be dirty.
Ew. haha.

Sweet... :)

I was gonna say kick her in the ovaries but I figured it would be inappropriate ;)
"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary" hahaha,