^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i got a door chime for the front entrance into the lobby since that door is pretty quiet and i can't hear people come in when i'm in my office. Home Depot only had one kind of chime and it also doubles as some crazy loud alarm if you switch it over to that option. sounds like an alarm for a home and it doesn't stop. it's pretty annoying. i think i'm going to have to mess with one of the techs tomorrow.

i wish they had cooler chimes, though. sounds like a liquor store chime. lol

speedin

The Transporter
that sounds like it could end up being more complicated than buying pre-made. lol i bet you can, though. how hard can it really be?
I installed this in someones house once. Easiest thing in the world to install and REALLY REALLY funny. :lol:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/d326/?itm=_cathomeofficeessentialgear&rkgid=291036130&cpg=ogkwd&source=google_kwdless&gclid=COX-_vaLo6oCFct95QodpzG7Xw

Imagine programing loud sex noises into the bell. Just to see the expression on everyone's face would be worth it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
dude you guys need to come down to the oakland area and we can all chill with wayne
When I get my L's back I will. Hopefully this week
you ruined our air.
don't go to Oakland, Shia. they're gonna steal the shoes right off your feet.
I lace 'em tight. I still have to work on my endurance; I've tried running with a black guy and they're too damn athletic
Those black people dont like our black people...trust me......I know
Always hating on the black man :(