^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

MrGurley

************5-0
lol seriously id give up some organs to go back to 21 and know what i do now....

seriously if you know Doc Brown and hes in need of some organs lmk.... lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
LOL seriously right!? Who would've thought I'd have so much BS relationships and I'm only fkn 21.
You lovesssss being in love. Haha nothing wrong with that. More guys should wear their hearts on their sleeves.

lol seriously id give up some organs to go back to 21 and know what i do now....

seriously if you know Doc Brown and hes in need of some organs lmk.... lol
Your insides are probably shot from the abuse you do to it. lol

G3GirL

Even if you could go back to 21 and know what you know now, you still wouldn't know shit.

MrGurley

************5-0
lol id know more than you.... and id still be active in the navy...

fuck it shit happens for a reason so im confident that shit will work out at some point

RD408

You lovesssss being in love. Haha nothing wrong with that. More guys should wear their hearts on their sleeves.

Your insides are probably shot from the abuse you do to it. lol
Lol -_- :roll: I dont lovessss it haha. I just thought I got lucky and found my keeper early on.:lol: We both know how much bs that was. I need to drink more.

MrGurley

************5-0
Lol -_- :roll: I dont lovessss it haha. I just thought I got lucky and found my keeper early on.:lol: We both know how much bs that was. I need to drink more.
well im drinking, i know jake was, trinh can does, so join the party!

fuck it imma start a thread on drinking!!!!

G3GirL

You do loves. lol You loves and you loves. You're going to have to start referring to the girls you date as letters in the alphabet so I can keep up. lol
well im drinking, i know jake was, trinh can does, so join the party!

f*** it imma start a thread on drinking!!!!
lol There has been one a long time ago. Probably a few if you want to get technical. :lol:

RD408

You do loves. lol You loves and you loves. You're going to have to start referring to the girls you date as letters in the alphabet so I can keep up. lol

lol There has been one a long time ago. Probably a few if you want to get technical. :lol:
LOL how about I # them?