Anything Goes Chat - version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Dammit. Missed UPS.
So I have to go out to the UPS place at 6 or 6:30 and sign for and get my package. they close at 7 so it's a small window to get it :(

USPS lady was leaving when I got here, no ECU yet. Hopefully tomorrow :(

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Ghettokracker71 said:
it is slow....hehehe...I rode in it going 115 I think in a 25mph zone? something like that

yea i think it was more like 115 but who cares?, i mean it only runs 13's its slow.

And 8urcivic is mad bc even on my low boost setting he cant even think about keepin up.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, but that civic with the turbo kit on it... damn. I bet he could have smoked you! (the one you guys test drove) lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
ha! I was still a street ricer my freshman year. I think it took till my Junior year... maybe only sophmore year. who knows
what are you talking about? you're still a ricer now.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Cheesenip said:
hahahahah...anyways, i just got laid off...im so pissed, I might have to ditch the srt4.
i'm sorry to hear, that sucks. are you going to get severance pay?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
G3GirL said:
i'm sorry to hear, that sucks. are you going to get severance pay?

ahahahah...no...i get one more rotation with them and im done, They told me theyll call me back when shit gets better but to be honest, Ill tell em to eat shit and die, the only way id go back is im makin like $11hr.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Damn dude I make around 20 an hour now and it sucks, I feel broke half the time. I took a major paycut after leaving my last job.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i made 16.39...i was offered a higher job there to bump me to 18.23 but this happened. Sad part is I didnt even find out through a human resource manager or area manager. No dude i work with who lives down the road told me. My Human Resouorce manager called me @4 and askd i called him back but we wasnt even there at 4:15 and wont be in till monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.