Anything Goes Chat - Version 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
im far from mean. :lol: saying i eat cats and dogs is mean. besides its all sarcasm. a couple of hours from now they'll probably come on and insult me again for no reason. :roll:
im an occasional insulter.. and as far as my resume..its not on it, thi company's policy is you have 7 days to give it up w.o penalty, i was there for 3..and today was it for me, i thought bout staying longer till i got splashed with metal and burned my pants, my safety isnt worth it. I tried to give my 2 weeks notice but they said i didnt need it

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
im an occasional insulter.. and as far as my resume..its not on it, thi company's policy is you have 7 days to give it up w.o penalty, i was there for 3..and today was it for me, i thought bout staying longer till i got splashed with metal and burned my pants, my safety isnt worth it. I tried to give my 2 weeks notice but they said i didnt need it
so now your jobless again......do you have anywhere in mind that you want to apply???

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
way to bail out like a little bitch....u can put in an app where i work

Status
Not open for further replies.