Anything Goes Chat - Version 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit, thought we got rid of you!

lol jk
nope hah i did some business for 8urcivic, so i thought id check in and see how you guys were doin arround here. Last time i was posting before today the forum had just changed arround, im kinda used to it already since its similar to club civic and TST's layout.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
nope hah i did some business for 8urcivic, so i thought id check in and see how you guys were doin arround here. Last time i was posting before today the forum had just changed arround, im kinda used to it already since its similar to club civic and TST's layout.
Those decals you made were pretty tight

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I ordered myself some bday presents.....

Hawk pads
Motul RBF fluid
Prothane engine mounts

Now I gotta go to the auto parts store and get me some Mobil 1synthetics and a filter and I'm going to get my brake rotors turned when my pads come in. And probably paint my calipers black.

But I think my alternator maybe going to shit again!

Fucking shit, god damn, son of bitch, piece of shit remanufactured bullshit excuses for alternators.............sorry, had to get that out of my system! Thank god they have lifetime warranties! I'm just so tired of changing them.

MrGurley

************5-0
haha come on now changing alternators is supposed to be fun! thats a nice little bday your gonna have there! your dsm is gonna be hella happy!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
dc2GS-R said:
If ever change another DSM alternator it will be too F@#%ing soon
Damnit! Why did I have to say that ^ I made that post on August 14th 2007

I changed my alternator on my GST September '06.....then again on August 14th. I'm gonna replace it again tomorrow. This alternator lasted a month. :???:

The GST has been through 3 alternators in a year and a half.......I've had the GSX since late 1998 and it is still on it's original :roll:

MrGurley

************5-0
haha thats shitty. atleast you have to be getting good at it. if i ever have a dsm (which will neeeeeeever happen) i know who to call haha

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah. I am pretty good at it now. It takes about 15 minutes for the whole job. It just pisses me off!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
CI > TI :thumbs up

I never even joined TI. But I know what you are saying. I don't post on DSMtuners hardly ever. Too many up tight assholes. But there alot of very smart uptight assholes. I usually just read :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.