Apex N1 Exhaust ~Need Sites to Order From~

Peeples

EDIT: Reason for replacing is due to pinholes in the resonator. Can I keep the OEM CAT and bolt on the rest of the N1 and does the N1 come with resonator?

Looking for Apex N1 Full Exhaust for 96 LS Integra.

I know the 94-98 models will work, however I need a site with good prices and good business.

Thought I'd come to the experts with buying aftermarket parts.

Thanks, AP

Last edited:

Peeples

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Correct you are. All their street legal cat-backs have resonators. Some larger than others based on the car.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Another question is the N1 exhaust does come with a resonator, correct?

I have pinholes in it, however I can keep the stock CAT and just bolt on the rest of the N1 exhaust, correct?
pinholes? like man made? lol video pleaseeee

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
You should be able to keep the stock cat, yes. If o am understanding you correct. I HIGHLY recommend pming Mitch (thenoxus1) for your parts. He gives incredible deals and will make sure you're taken care of. You can find him in the chat for noobies thread, in the lounge.

Peeples

pinholes? like man made? lol video pleaseeee
Video maybe later. BUT

The car is from the North so rust got the resonator and cause little holes to start eroding the bottom half of it.
I can tell they've gotten bigger due to the noise and you can even feel through the floor board vibrations from the air being pushed through.

Peeples

You should be able to keep the stock cat, yes. If o am understanding you correct. I HIGHLY recommend pming Mitch (thenoxus1) for your parts. He gives incredible deals and will make sure you're taken care of. You can find him in the chat for noobies thread, in the lounge.
He pm'ed me already and asked for my Zip.

I am glad to see business like this through the forms, great help.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Video maybe later. BUT

The car is from the North so rust got the resonator and cause little holes to start eroding the bottom half of it.
I can tell they've gotten bigger due to the noise and you can even feel through the floor board vibrations from the air being pushed through.
can't you just replace the resonator?

Peeples

can't you just replace the resonator?
Ummm I want to say yes because thats where it is leaking.

But since I have OEM exhaust I thought it would be worth it to just buy an exhaust now instead of putting money towards a resonator and then later more money towards an exhaust.