apexi n1 axle back question

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
1.Will Apexi axleback bolt to stock midpipe without do modified?

2. will Apexi axle back with stock midpipe loud as much as apexi n1 full catback??

heykosal

Angkorian
The fit depends on if it is a true axleback designed exhaust OR if its just the axleback portion of a full exhaust.

If it is specifically Apexi N1 axleback made for the integra, it will bolt up. The reason a rear section of the full exhaust won't is because of the difference in b-pipe size between stock and the Apex N1.

And it probably won't be as loud, don't take my word.

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
yeah, if it just the axle back off a full exhuast you will have to modify your exhaust. But if it just axle back, it will work. And won't be as loud because stock is more restrictive, but I'm sure it will still be loud.

redwing24

yes, I believe your b pipe is just 2" not 60mm like the full stainless cat back.

redwing24

I belive it is 2", but I guess I really don't know for sure. Mine is 2".

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
geez I think i should buy apexi n1 full catback system. I guess I have to save up $$ for apexi catback.

gofastgokart99

The Red Barron
geez I think i should buy apexi n1 full catback system. I guess I have to save up $$ for apexi catback.
I got the full cat back....if you get the cat back get ready to fight the cat. At least that how it was for me. Was a pain to get off AND i had to re-drill the holes cause i had tot cut the bolts.

I would do some research and get a nice high flo cat that fits.

heykosal

Angkorian
I didn't very much like my N1. It was too loud and ricey for my tastes. Oddly enough though, someone stole the catback portion of my exhaust, so that I was running open Apexi b-pipe, and it sounded better without it!