Apexi N1 or any other opinions??

macmanda

Hey everyone, im looking at getting an exhaust and I have grown to the sound of the Apexi N1. Lovin that s***! but dont know if a buddy club would be good too....SOMEONE HELP!!!

ProjectDC2

ive looked into alot of cat back systems ima go with greedy Spectrum Elite - SE the N1 just seems like another fart cannon unless ur going to boost

lokibear

I have the n1 and its not loud at all. It did get loud once I hollowed out my cat so I threw a 18" glass pack on it and it made it sound better. Saw this one exhaust where it had a loop at the end of it. I'll see if I can find it.

lokibear

ive looked into alot of cat back systems ima go with greedy Spectrum Elite - SE the N1 just seems like another fart cannon unless ur going to boost
The n1 is for boosted cars so you would be right >.< spoke with a guy named jun at apex and he said the noir or world sport 2 are better for n/a

H8BOOST

I had the buddyclub and it took all of 22 minutes before i received my ticket. Its very loud.

macmanda

right on everyone!! thanks! ya I also want one that wont upset the neighbors when i pull in at 1 or 2 am lol

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
just got a pacesetter, its very nice and quiet, sounds like a stock new sports car. i love it. im not going into fart cans anymore since they all sound the same to me