April 11' ROTM -- Crad008

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
sell it to me...:)
i would but its technically my aunts but i dont know if they need it cause they have racks on their Volvo...but then again they are grimey and will probably want to use the Ej,,,cause they are grimey as hell. Text me sunday to remind me

crad008

Posting from my phome so ill try and make it easy.
Yea I took the bike racks off whenn my car had some stuff done to it, tbelt water pump etc.. then haven't put them back on because I need to upgrade and get ones that lock onto the rack, my current ones don't and I'm scared they will get stolen.

As far as vancouver canada...yea there's one there too.
But I live in vancouver, washington its a common mistake.

Its pretty common for people to think I don't use it but it was spendy i. Use it lol. I pass a blue em1 daily who just has the first bar and the fairing for a roof rack, confuses the sh it outta me. Maybe he got it half off.

crad008

ooooooh i see i didnt know there was one in WA
Yea I've been on three cruise ships and anytime you meet somebody and they ask where I was from I would say washington and there first responce was DC. So I would say no the state on the west coast and then if they asked what city andi would say vancouver they would say I thought you said washington not canada?
So its a common mistanke.