Are these lowering springs or coilovers?

jarpeddy

I'm not very familiar with suspension and I'm trying to figure out what I got on the Gsr.

Best pic I got right now:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jarpeddy

Looks stock. So maybe lowering springs? Definitely not coilovers.

Thank you kindly.

Join date Dec 2011 and we still dont know how to use google or the search feature?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=springs coilovers

literally searched "spring coilover" on google. first link explains the difference between springs and coils

http://www.autoanything.com/suspension-systems/lowering-springs-vs-coilovers

f***, c'mon people

Chill dude. I did do a bunch of searches but as I stated, I'm not familiar with them so seeing as there are several types, I wanted to confirm. You're wasting your breath typing all that when a simple 'No' would suffice.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You do have adjustable ball joints. Anyway they don't looks like stock springs, maybe eibach?

How high does the car sit?

jarpeddy

The car is def lowered. I'm not sure how much but let me see if I got a pic

Nick_C78

Eibach would say eibach on them. Black is prokit, but the black is metallic, almost gunmetal.

Ganyon

They look stock, but I know my stock springs had a blue and yellow stripe on one of the coils.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Eibach would say eibach on them. Black is prokit, but the black is metallic, almost gunmetal.
There's a lot of dirt, I just assumed it was either covered up or on the back side. Two of my spring logos aren't visible from the front. They look a little too tightly wound to be the pro-kit though.

jarpeddy

Thanks guys for the replies. Here's a pic I found of the height:

As for the ride it's always felt pretty stiff, and I barely notice the car jiggle at all when my 6'7" 280lb dad gets in the passenger seat. But as of late it doesn't feel as planted through turns which has led me to be suspicious about the suspension and whether I need to replace or upgrade it.

I def need to clean them off, but if I do that it should say the brand right?

Nick_C78

There's a lot of dirt, I just assumed it was either covered up or on the back side. Two of my spring logos aren't visible from the front. They look a little too tightly wound to be the pro-kit though.
I know. That post was to help OP identify them. Not to dispute you.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I was complimenting your comment. We're having a breakdown in communication Nick, it's ruining our relationship