are these rims any good?

thyzie

rims look good both colors look good on a white car but if i have to choose gold what ill go with

supersilko

oh and i'm thinking about getting headers too would a $800 skunk 2 headers get more horse power than a $50 ebay headers? they look the same and both stainless steel

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I wouldn't think it would be enough to pay that much more for.

99tegjawn

You sound like a noob. Lol no header is worth 800 dollars. Clean your stock one sandblast it do whatever do the eBay thing if you want. Just make sure you wear vinyl gloves when you install it or it'll rust with prints on it. Although horse power won't even be noticeable I promise you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99tegjawn

And wheels are personal preference. It's not your car if someone else makes all the decisions.

Ganyon

The bottom wheels look pretty sick.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
get a megan header at least or a yonaka. ebay no name is gonna crack. shitty welds and low grade metals.

96GSRteg

Tyler
You sound like a noob. Lol no header is worth 800 dollars. Clean your stock one sandblast it do whatever do the eBay thing if you want. Just make sure you wear vinyl gloves when you install it or it'll rust with prints on it. Although horse power won't even be noticeable I promise you.

haha are you serious? so youre saying to get the ebay $50 header because it provides the same gains as ANY other header at all?

Last edited:

99tegjawn

I'm saying 800 dollars is too much. But if you can afford good quality for better gains go for it.