Are we (JDM) Ricers Inside?

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
You really need to read up on what you're talking about. You seem to have a warped view on JDM, OEM, rice, etc.. I assume you live in a small area

I'm Polish and I know my chassis code; wtf does that have to do with JDM? You and the other quoted post have been hanging out with the wrong people and they're selling you wolf tickets; stick around and learn from us

Ok let me specify a bit. Around here (North Texas), there are less clean complete builds than ricers. Those ricers that think they know it all go through the net and just pick up information to make themselves appear smart. Ask them one question that might be technical, they are flat on their a**.

I agree with 75% of what 3Axis.

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
We are all ricers. Our cars are from Japan. That's the term. Drive up to a muscle car group in an GTR ,STi, Or a civic with a 12 inch tall wing. You will be coined a ricer. Love, accept, embrace it and then the forum can be used for better things to talk about. Like the New RSX coming out. :)... Let people do what they want and spend their money how they want. I stopped caring about who's car is or isn't cool enough. I just do my cars up the best I can and leave it at that.

DroolinBuddie

We are all ricers. Our cars are from Japan. That's the term. Drive up to a muscle car group in an GTR ,STi, Or a civic with a 12 inch tall wing. You will be coined a ricer. Love, accept, embrace it and then the forum can be used for better things to talk about. Like the New RSX coming out. :)... Let people do what they want and spend their money how they want. I stopped caring about who's car is or isn't cool enough. I just do my cars up the best I can and leave it at that.
i agree o_o. and yes i do know the difference between jdm and what's not legit or not...me saying my friend has a egay lip...I didn't mean that was jdm...of course that crap isn't legit. But hey it does make ur car look cool and it's a replica, it's just imitating the real thing for a small price XDD...I honestly rather buy a ebay replica than buy the real thing....40 bucks or 200 bucks...Hmmm just for a lip that i know i won't keep...But of course having the real thing is "OMFG YES....now lets move on to the next legit thing"

on a side note:
everyone around here does boast a lot about "JDM" crap, yet they know very little and are very ghetto...
, lol recently i just picked up a b18c gsr, cheap, just to play with, the idiot who had it before had mixed pistons in it...P72 A0 with P72 00 & 2 P73 A0's My expression when i opened it up and saw that..was..."Omfg...LOL"...I wonder how it ran...of course only lasted him a month...idiot -_-; then he gave it to me for 80 bucks

...Genius -__-;; ...i honestly don't care though, i listen to jpop/jrock, and cruise my "Riced out" teg and hatch around, does that make me jdm? no and i don't care it just something i like
Doesn't matter if you agree with me or not but as long as i can drive my car and enjoy it, insults doesn't matter to me, Just enjoy your car. Opinions are just opinions towards your ride...some hate, some like...simple.