Are you a Sleeper or a Racer?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
English fail for kuch, i think you mean "an old broken...."

Kuch is still mad he couldn't handle the G2.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Sleeper/subtle is the shiz; I think Hondas are just better that way. Now if I had a Supra....

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i go back and forth between stickers or no stickers.. i has a skun 2 siticker on my windshield for a week and the got sick of it and want it back...

but then again i am rocking steelies with a 2 inch drop, so that is pretty sleeper right? :)

i do prefer sleeper but with subtle things like cf hood, lip, amber corners, all red tails, things that look OEM, not an obnoxious wing or anything rice. but i would like to get some wheels one day, like some really nice rpf1's in flat black.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I prefer stock body. If it came with a spoiler, I'll leave it. If it didn't, I won't put a Ub3r jDM typ3 R y0! on it, or the m@d tyt3 jDm front or whatever. I look at things JDM for the sake of JDM as rice.

My cars have always been stock bodied, aftermarket or stock swapped wheels ,and lowered with emphasis on function > form.

My current Da9 is considered sleeper status by most. I have it supersexyslammed on old school meshies, yellow fogs and stock (yes, for now.) exhaust. I also dynoed at 18x FWHP. So it'll move out pretty decent. My places read "LSVTURD" so its possble that gives away a little bit.

White_Rabbit

My integra you can tell has work. For starters its a JDM Front clip RHD and all. Setting on rims and lowered with a CF hood. Thats it on the outside but it dynoed at 562whp. I'm not worried if people know its fast or not.

I've got a 96 Tercell with a JDM starlet swap. Bored .20 over 16g turbo 2.5" full exhaust. I call that a sleeper =P