Aren't you scared?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Konigs are real rims arent they. i have a set of Konig Octains im about to put on just to hold me off till i can afford the O.Z. or enkei rims i want.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Yeah I'm sticking with OEM until I can get the wheels I really want. They Might be a little heavy but at least they are reliable. Konigs are also Volk/Work knockoffs; If you're DD your car only the Konigs will probably be fine.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
oh alright man. now i am torn between a set of O.Z. rims and a set of Enkei rims. and they are both fairly pricey please tell me they are real so i dont blow a bunch of money.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Konigs are real rims arent they. i have a set of Konig Octains im about to put on just to hold me off till i can afford the O.Z. or enkei rims i want.
I don't consider Konigs real wheels because they steal designs also. Their wheels are made a lot better than Rotas. I hate their fake ass titanium lip, Gram Lights FTW

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I don't consider Konigs real wheels because they steal designs also. Their wheels are made a lot better than Rotas. I hate their fake ass titanium lip, Gram Lights FTW
well my octains are lipless so no worries there. haha. i mean i dont care whose design they stole as long as im getting a quality product and they look good.

jackacc

I just went with a nice set of these... very strong...I never worry about breakage...and the bling factor is through the roof:

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
what's up with the bear. ill roll on those. lay down the info on those. really, i wanna know. those are rediculously awsome. i dont think i would ever expect a rim like that. truly unique. freakin awsome.