Armrest

DarkDB1

mattrt09 said:
ok so i took the armrest out of the car for a bit to see if i could do without it.....and i cant...its to wierd......im not sellin
Good choice, The carbon fiber hoods are common, And easy to get... The armrest are not and hard to find.

I like mine :) .

I've had both types of OEM USDM armrest's... The little flippy one and the center console...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh you think you are SO special don't you?! lol

I have the flippy one for mine (just not on the car). I really should put it on, but I don't know if i have all the stuff to do it. lol

DarkDB1

Kuchtaboy said:
oh you think you are SO special don't you?! lol

I have the flippy one for mine (just not on the car). I really should put it on, but I don't know if i have all the stuff to do it. lol

It's just basically washer's and a bolt that hold it in place...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I know, I already have most of the stuff. I just have no nut to hold it there. lol

and I'm lazy.

tisguy

screw you guys and your armrests! im still trying to find one in decent condition. the write up to install is on g2ic though right?

mattrt09

tisguy said:
screw you guys and your armrests! im still trying to find one in decent condition. the write up to install is on g2ic though right?
haha they are awsome!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wouldnt mind a JDM, but there is also a third armrest for the G2. It mounts to the drivers seat and flips down. The JDM would take work to make fit, because of the automatic seat belts.