arp rod bolt stripped help!!!

cutaoden

noob
like the title says i have a stripped arp rod bolt that i need to get off to replace a rod bearing. im ****in stuck and getting annoyed because i have no ideas left.

long story short my friend ****ed up my the bolt head and rounded it off pretty gaw dam smoothly. there arent any teeth left on the bolt.

things i tried to get it out.

1. vice grip shit didnt work
2. bolt out sockets shit didnt work
3. drill the bitch out shit didnt work titanium bit broke off and got stuck in the bolt
4. getting desperate and took a screw driver and tried to chizzle it off. no bueno

anyone have any ideas? the bolt is completely stripped smooth and the bolt out sockets dont catch to take it out.

a friend of mine suggested maybe welding a nut onto the arp bolt and getting it off that way? maybe jb weld or a portable weld?

OR any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated...everyday that i go outside and look at my car...man...it makes me depressed lol.

mirrorimg

So the nut is stripped? Or you cant get the actual bolt out?

If its the nut, hammer a smaller socket onto the nut, and then crank it off.

cutaoden

noob
ok no jb weld. we are probably jsut gonna weld a bolt on there and take it out like that. the head is completely stripped but the thread should still be good.