Article: OGstackadolla

XjoEnX

Here's a fun idea I've been juggling in my head for awhile. A recent thread here really got me motivated to actually do it though. I met up with Patrick to take a few pics of his car and here's the result: a clean and simple 10-page spread. I think I might be doing more and more among other projects. Enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Nice work Joe, but f*** Patrick, how are you gonna go to a shoot with your car looking like that. :lol:

XjoEnX

Thanks for all the love guys!! Its funny, it was actually a surprise visit since I was working in Fairfield that day, which is like 15 minutes from Patrick's house. lol I just showed up and started snapping away and then told him I was there so he came home from work. Bromance! Hahaha I didn't give him time to clean his car so I thought it'd be a great way to spin the whole daily driven angle into the article. :)

96LSteg

Jemel
you should do something like this for the ROTM and ROTY winners but you dont live near EVERYBODY lol

Ryan659

Awesome article dude and beautiful pictures as always. Looks like you're the first contributor to the CI magazine :)