as it turns out staring at boobs is healthy.

JGvtec

For 5 years!?! Im sure they cheated :lol:

Glad my heart is more healthy. I wonder how those girls got asked to be filmed.... Oh hey were doing a study and well... we have to video tape your boobs. Ok thanks. :rolf:

You know, I feel like they're just telling me to do something I already would...Healthy or not, guys are just happier when they see boobs. I mean hell, my gf flashes me her tits if I look like I'm sad. Always perks me up and puts a smile on my face. :D
She even offered to give me my "daily dose" when she heard the video playing on my computer. lawlz

whitedc4

bahaha i just thought it was funny. all you need is 10 minutes of boobage a day and your healthy as a horse!

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Lol that must mean I'm healthy as an ox!! With my job staring at womens boobies is kind of unavoidable at times. But I'm definitly going to sjow them this article for shits and giggles lol

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
SOOOOOOOOO...

If its healthy for the heart of Men to stare at women's breasts, does that mean that the equivalent can be said for women?

Meaning, is it healthy for me to start waving my dick around for them to see? When they get offended (because they can't have it, lol) should I just tell them I'm doing them a solid by improving their heart's health?