Assistance Needed, going crazy

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
As some of you may know, I broke my toe a few days ago. I really need your help, I've been bed-ridden for too long already. It's killing me. Someone please help my brain :cry:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Haha I was just reminded that it's already been 4 days since the accident.. I swear it feels like 1. Must be all the pain medication. Either way, I can still tell how bored I am. I'm going through driving withdrawals, and as soon as I am of health I'm installing the new lights I got for my car.

94RS

No fucks given.
Sounds like you need to mix it with a 5 hour energy... :lol:

What about a desk chair?

Amiguel6

We just want you to be productive. Just because Teg owners get hurt, Teg owners never stop building our Tegs. Go hard or go home :thumbs up

94RS

No fucks given.
What... I'm sure you've seen the commercial. Those meds are giving you the "2:30 feeling," and you need a 5 hour energy to wake up and stay focused..... :rolf:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
...Just because Teg owners get hurt, Teg owners never stop building our Tegs. Go hard or go home :thumbs up
That, sir, is definitely the quote of the century. You're right. Haha RS you're right too, don't worry. What I really need is some good, old fashioned, JDM approved, sleep.