Assistance removing door panel.

K3Ntegra

The driver side doesn't have a terminal/point of contact allowing the use of a philips head screw. This is likely because the previous owners' mechanic lost the screw and used whatever cheap replacement they had. The passenger side also has 'cleaner'/non rusted screw on other areas of the door panel, suggesting previous work.

Also, the passenger side has a philips head screw terminal/interface at its equivalent location.

How do I go about trying to remove the screw on the driver's side? I'm concerned it could get permanently stuck in there requiring expensive labor. A bit of the screw flew off and hit me below the eye when I pulled on it as hard I could.

I'm trying to put air tool oil on the window channel to solve slow power window problem.

94RS

No fucks given.
The passenger side is the OEM screw. The drivers side looks like it's one of those shitty little pop rivet things.

Have you tried the removing the rest of the door panel and saving that snapped rivet for last? (Popping out the rivets from the outer edge of the panel and the few other screws)

R13

The other asshole
As ridiculous as it is... you could probably get that out with a spoon.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
You can bite that push pin off if you wanted to lol. Those are like 2 dollars at autozone. Remove that, the screw behind the handle (there's a cover you'll see it), and the screw under in the ashtray.. the take your finger place on bottom and pull . It'll take one really good jerk to get it off but be careful not to break the plugs for your windows,locks, tweeters, 6 in speakers,etc. These panels are like $20 from a part out. Not expensive at all.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
You mean the handle to pull the door closed? :rolf:
does it matter. we all know what i was talking about OBVIOUSLY. i grew up in a black family ... they all ashed in that . a product of my environment dude lol :lol:. (i don't smoke anything though for the record lol)

94RS

No fucks given.
does it matter. we all know what i was talking about OBVIOUSLY. i grew up in a black family ... they all ashed in that . a product of my environment dude lol :lol:. (i don't smoke anything though for the record lol)

If you're anything like me, it matters. I don't even let anyone have a drink in my car unless it has a cap.

If someone attempted to smoke in my car, let alone ash in the fucking door handle, they're getting out and walking and never setting foot back in the fucking thing :lol:

And hey, we now have a black guy around here. The racial jokes will come on real heavy now :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
hey, we now have a black guy around here.

We had Jamal, but now he just posts gay shit on Instagram because his turd broke and he sold it.

I like to annoy the fuck out of him in the comments because his friends/family can see it. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I thought he was asian... :rolf:

Black as fuck :lol:

He's white at heart though, the car he drives now, the way he dresses.. hell, he's even married to a white girl. :rolf:

It's fun when he posts pics of her too, all you have to do is make jokes about stealing her and he gets all jealous and rages... Kinda reminds me of something sean would do to be honest. :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Black as fuck :lol:

He's white at heart though, the car he drives now, the way he dresses.. hell, he's even married to a white girl. :rolf:

It's fun when he posts pics of her too, all you have to do is make jokes about stealing her and he gets all jealous and rages... Kinda reminds me of something sean would do to be honest. :lol:

:lol: A jealous Oreo...

Difference between him and Sean: Sean only knows the touch of himself :mrgreen:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
lol no one dares eats or drinks in my car. i removed the back seat so i can't have little kids in my car lol. im more mixed. im a mut lol mostly native and cape verdean though. why is everyone white here? lol