...ATS*ALLDAY'S long-over due "FINAL DC2 PROJECT"...

ATS*ALLDAY

"i biuld MiracleWhips!"
...Some of you guys might or might not remember my gold DC2 back in the days.Yeah i know its about time to get this thing movin'!!! After bout 5 years sittin'in the body shop i finally decided to bring it back to life.Why did it take 5 years? Had a couple projects on the side, as some of you may know "PEANUT" my khaki EF9 and "MEAGAN" my recent EG1 project.This build will be my last "FINAL" ground-up build.I'm planning to complete this project by Jan.2010! (WEKFEST'2010 ;) ) lol! I will keep you guys posted with a detailed build thread...This project is based on how it was back in the dayz.A simple,clean,functional,street driven vechicle.Well enough of the yap-yap!

..here are some flash back pics!!!
(don't mind the pics quality these were taken with the 1st sony discman digital camera with 1.0 megapixels!lol hella old school)

1st J's gathering byJDMtheory!

1st JDMconcept show 8/22/04

...After a few months after the JDMconcepts show, I installed a REV HARD stage2 boost kit.I had it for a week with less than 50 miles on it,did'nt even had a chance to enjoy it.Took the car apart and decided to get a RHD convetion thru REDZONE performacnce.. Got the car back and it sat for years till now in the body shop!

here are some pics after the convertion!
( as you may notice pics quality is way better with a newer digital camera! :p

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You ever think about lowering that 4x4.....

Can't wait to see the end result. Love the color. Keeping the 94 front end?

I did notice the pic quality, your first three pics looked like cell phone shots.

ATS*ALLDAY

"i biuld MiracleWhips!"
This should be nice when it's done! Keep the pics and progress coming!
thanks! i should be updating this thread by weekly!

:oops:

You ever think about lowering that 4x4.....

Can't wait to see the end result. Love the color. Keeping the 94 front end?

I did notice the pic quality, your first three pics looked like cell phone shots.
..yeah imma dump the hell out of it when the version2 is done. im going with the jdm itr front-end,
complete color change.hah the first couple pics are really old school!

super nice
thanks!

your'e a dedicated dude, looks good.
thanks! when i start something i wanted done right once! no shortcut or mickey mouse jobs.

ATS*ALLDAY

"i biuld MiracleWhips!"
here are some teaser pics of what i have stored for this project! im not goin to be able to update this thread till i get back from eibach meet! im driving my recent project EG1 down and back from nor-cal to socal!

brand new SPOON dc2 cluster!

brand new SPOON caliper w/ braided hoses!