Attention Vendors

slacker

Slackin since '88
I need some exhaust pieces.. I have everything up to the rear control arm. The exhaust just stops after the rear control arm and I have no muffler or tip. I need the two 90* angle pieces and whatever else would be needed to put a muffler/tip on it. I plan on buying an apexi n1 muffler/tip. What all else do I need? I really want to open her up and see what shes got but I can't cause it's sooo ridiculously loud

heykosal

Angkorian
So you mean you need an axleback? Lots of different companies sell axlebacks, but what B-pipe do you have? Is it the stock one or one off an aftermarket exhaust? If the latter, what size is the piping?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So you mean you need an axleback? Lots of different companies sell axlebacks, but what B-pipe do you have? Is it the stock one or one off an aftermarket exhaust? If the latter, what size is the piping?
just get a universal muffler and take it to a shop

slacker

Slackin since '88
Whats a b pipe? lol Heres what I have from front to back

4-2-1 Header
2-1 (?) to the single exhaust
1 Cat (or resonator?)
1 Cat (or resonator?)
2.5 inch piping to the back of the control arm.