Audio equipment advice

GSRMarris

Sup guys. I am starting to shop around for audio equipment and such and was just wondering what yall suggest? I have been looking at Alpine Head units with Alpine Type R 6-1/2s or maybe some infiniti's. My first step is replacing all the speakers then later i will add some subs. I cant decide whether to get one amp to run everything or two-one for subs and the other for speakers. Just let me know what yall think! Thanks

tilegend

do you have a budget to start off with?

as for how many amps you run, it depends on the speaker and/or subs you choose.

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
im running all alpine type rs on a 1000 watt phoenix gold amp and it sounds great. and if you go through ebay you can save about 600 bucks like i did. i got all alpine type R speakers, 2 type r 12s and 2 phoenix gold 1000watt amps for a little over 800bucks.

GSRMarris

My budget is about 800-1000 dollars Just for the head unit speakers and amp. Later will come the subs. Im looking for amazing quality not volume. However if i can have volume with quality i would not mind... Im not looking to compete with this...
i have been told that running a multichannel amp for the speakers and a mono for the subs is probably the best for power to the subs. Anyway, just let me know what yall think.