Audio/Interior Build Thread

patrick4588

Integra God
after a very long night of partying... i might not get anything accomplished today. haha. didnt go to sleep until 7am. we did encounter a party foul.... someone passed out with their shoes on; they woke up with vulgar drawing in sharpie on their face and a beard of shaving cream. its still some unfavorable weather, so that is holding me back too

patrick4588

Integra God
a tip, dont dynamat over the seat mounting spots. lol. having to pull that back up sucks, especially since you already put the carpet on.

GSRMarris

sup man, Sweet right up. You going to V-State? I went there for two years and now i am at G-Tech. I am seriously craving some Macadoos!! lol Hit me up some time if your in ATL

mkornely89

dynamatting the back wall of the hatch is a pain in the butt since you have to go around so much stuff, its not like you can just lay it down

sciullo779

why are your subs aiming towards you, i thought they were supposed to aim out of the car through the back

and what wattage should you consider having a cap for?

patrick4588

Integra God
they are into the hatch now, but honestly, who cares.do you see how big and powerful these things are? the only reason i aimed them towards the hatch was to lay my seat back further. the amp isnt even half way and i can barely sit in it with ear plugs on.

patrick4588

Integra God
why are your subs aiming towards you, i thought they were supposed to aim out of the car through the back

and what wattage should you consider having a cap for?

im not sure i think caps help a whole lot. i say invest the extra money in a bigger alternator or battery

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
yea i know how big thay are. i work at an authored mtx dealer and i install system all day every day. caps are a rip off if u want i good system power upgrade get a bigger alt and dont mess around with caps get a 2nd or even 3rd battery.

patrick4588

Integra God
yea i know how big thay are. i work at an authored mtx dealer and i install system all day every day. caps are a rip off if u want i good system power upgrade get a bigger alt and dont mess around with caps get a 2nd or even 3rd battery.
so where do you work?