Austin meet!!!

Xxoakclifftxx

The Hulk
all my fellow Texans. we have a huge meet coming up in january! i dunno the details as of yet. just found out. i think it's called cupcake or something. i'll try to get more info.so far that i know it' supposed to be like 3-400 cars so far. anyone know the details already that might want to fill the rest of us in?

Teggyboi13

Vroom Vroom
sweet i wanna go to the meet, i live in dallas, its about time we get a meet in texas, let me know more details

I'll try and be off to be there. I want to get the CI members together before the meet so we can show up and all park together.
If you always have someone from your group with the grouping of parked cars, things tend to walk away less.

Xxoakclifftxx

The Hulk
i'm going to try to see if there was a mix up. from what i was told today the dates are off. i hear it's actually on the 23rd. i'll find out.

Xxoakclifftxx

The Hulk
ok, it's confirmed. the meet is on the 23rd. all people who will be riding from dallas to austin will be meeting at the desoto starbucks at 7am. anyone who wants all of the details can look it up on facebook in the groups section. i will be there. i won't be driving my teg tho...kinda under construction right now.so hopefully i will see all of my texas tegheads.